NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Worth a look if you get bored.

That's a great link and I bookmarked it. I will spend a lot of time in there.

By the way, are we to assume that you are permanently KK CC ? and if so, you will be henceforth king of the Mak. :)

I will give myself a good slapping if you think I need one. :D

Ron. :)

By the way, are we to assume that you are permanently KK CC ? and if so, you will be henceforth king of the Mak. :)

Its not due for several weeks Ron. as it has to be beaten out of solid steel billets and cast from recycled Vodka bottles. Then it will wend its way down the Trans-Siberian railway like a character in an Agatha Christie novel. From Moscow it has to travel to a sea port, then set sail on the high seas towards Blighty. Once it lands, we'll see it I can tame the thing and get it to make friends with some cameras that I know.

Exciting times I know, but until it appears under my clouds I'll have to stick with CC.

Fingers crossed here mate.

Captain Chaos

Its not due for several weeks Ron. as it has to be beaten out of solid steel billets and cast from recycled Vodka bottles. Then it will wend its way down the Trans-Siberian railway like a character in an Agatha Christie novel. From Moscow it has to travel to a sea port, then set sail on the high seas towards Blighty. Once it lands, we'll see it I can tame the thing and get it to make friends with some cameras that I know.

Exciting times I know, but until it appears under my clouds I'll have to stick with CC.

Fingers crossed here mate.

Captain Chaos

Well CC, I sincerely hope it gives you enormous satisfaction when you do manage to train it. Good luck,and I look forward some great work once the partnership is forged.

Ron.

beaten out of solid steel billets and cast from recycled Vodka bottles

Hehe..do you reckon you allowed enough concrete in the shed base comrade :shock:

Great link mate 8)

Two feet thick at the thinnest point, mostly a bit more. It's not going to blow away, especially with a big hunk of TAL holding it down.

I think I might have to calculate how much a 3" steel pipe will bend with the extra load on top though. :)

Captain Chaos

... it has to be beaten out of solid steel billets and cast from recycled Vodka bottles. Then it will wend its way down the Trans-Siberian railway like a character in an Agatha Christie novel. From Moscow it has to travel to a sea port, then set sail on the high seas towards Blighty. Once it lands, we'll see it I can tame the thing and get it to make friends with some cameras that I know.

The first time I opened one was memorable 8)

I won't spoil the moment by revealing all here but do find some time and a space where you can open it slowly and undistracted :police:

Archived