Hi Hi :-)

waynesmith

Well signed up to the forums on friday and ive come across this section today while at work skiving lol. So ........... id like to say a big hello to everyone my names wayne 33 from leeds. Ive always been interested in astronomy from being a little kid... used to say up late to watch the sky at night, BUT never owned a telescope - please dont ask me why because ive no idea ! I received my first telescope a week ago skywatcher 127 sync scan from sherwoods and it toke me 2 days to set up and work out how to use it properly lol - ps i got there in the end ! Anyway if i ask too many questions in the future im sorry - im a quick learner so they wont go on forever peeps.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the welcomes peeps and thank you for the nice comments saying if you need help with questions then dont worry were here to help .... its really nice of you. Well hope this bit of cloud clears so i can get out with my scope finish work at 7pm - 12 hour shift done and then im straight into my back garden for a hour or two with my scope hope are lass knows dinners going to have to wait lol !

Archived