Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Anyone got a chain saw

CELESCOPE

Dont know about a Dome here , it seems the trees have grown giant size lately , must have been all that rain we have had, soon i will only be able to image at the zenith at this rate, pretty depressing this , and Thick fog again , oh well just send ne a chain saw , i,ll sort it out ,

Fed up Rog :D

I have a chain saw....... 8)

If you want to kill the tree then a few copper nails will do the trick or drill a hole near the stump and pour in a mix of salt and Glyphogen..(Sold in farm suppliers, not in B&Q!)

You'll have to sign their poison register and give them a [removed word] and bull story about having 30 acres of ragwort to get rid of..

Just go in wearing wellies!

I have a chain saw....... 8)

If you want to kill the tree then a few copper nails will do the trick or drill a hole near the stump and pour in a mix of salt and Glyphogen..(Sold in farm suppliers, not in B&Q!)

or just cut a strip of bark off around the bottom of the trunk, all the way round.

Go gett'em Rog!

Archived