Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kelling , Tea and a chat thread

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James and I will be in the Blue field, probably near the SGL coffee tent.

Can I just say though that we will not be attending as FLO. We enjoy meeting SGLers, particularly the newbies, but we won't be talking shop and we won't have any stock so please don't wave money at us :(

Steve

I will be there from Friday afternoon and helping out on the Widescreen stand so come over and say hello. Hopefully I will get time to come around the fields in the evening armed with my Nagler 31mm and Ethos 13mm (the only time I get to use them)

Best wishes

Gordon

Hi all...newbie star party alert here :)

1st EVER star party....1st time attempting using a CCD....you will know where I am by all the huge question marks hanging over my pitch! Lol....pitch 227

Right next door to me (226) :) (Also noobie ....)

No one is going to want to come near! lol

Right next door to me (226) :) (Also noobie ....)

No one is going to want to come near! lol

Oh dear....poor you!! HAHA My 3 kids will keep you amused i'm sure :) (kiding) What size is your tent? Im wondering as mine is BIG I don't want to 'trespass' lol

Oh dear....poor you!! HAHA My 3 kids will keep you amused i'm sure :) (kiding) What size is your tent? Im wondering as mine is BIG I don't want to 'trespass' lol

Tiny! It's a 2 man self assembling thing .... 2.2M x 1M so you are free to borrow a bit (wherever the car/tent/scope area) aren't :)

I'm not arriving till Fri tea time, so feel free to budge into mine if you are there Thurs ..... a bit :) We can sort things out (if needed) when I arrive.

Stephen

And there was I just going to offer a donation for you being so good to all us newbies But as you insist no money waving it will be LOL

James and I will be in the Blue field, probably near the SGL coffee tent.

Can I just say though that we will not be attending as FLO. We enjoy meeting SGLers, particularly the newbies, but we won't be talking shop and we won't have any stock so please don't wave money at us :)

Steve

I'm not due to arrive 'til late Fri afto/evening too, unless I can get the kids out of school lunchtime...It's just over 3hrs from here. I could do with a few helping hands....any offers? It's a beast lol I have just been into the shed to get it. it's not been out for 2 yrs.....ended up doing 'the spider dance' YUK :) Started raining so can't put it up to check it out....may still end up buying another tent....that would be my 4th :)

I'm not due to arrive 'til late Fri afto/evening too, unless I can get the kids out of school lunchtime...It's just over 3hrs from here. I could do with a few helping hands....any offers? It's a beast lol I have just been into the shed to get it. it's not been out for 2 yrs.....ended up doing 'the spider dance' YUK :) Started raining so can't put it up to check it out....may still end up buying another tent....that would be my 4th :)

I've never put a tent up in my life. Hence the self assembling bit ..... :)

Archived