Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter 2/9/2011

eyepod

Hi all, seeing was very good and stable this morning, i took about 6 avi's have only processed this one so far. 1850 frames used about 990. I also increased the frame rate to 15 frames a second just while focusing then dropped back to 10 for the image capture. i found this really helps getting good focus.

regards

Jason

post-27261-133877655441_thumb.jpg

excellent picture,i need to learn registax.but first must get some good shots.i also have a nextstar 4se and your shot makes me want to try harder.well done on this one..:)

Thanks Mike, the 4SE is a great little scope. I've had mine about 4 months. feel free to ask any questions about using the scope..:(

regards

Jason

Thanks for the comments :) here's another taken slightly earlier and using both barlows 2x and 2.5 x. a little bit fuzzy but quite pleased with this. I think it works out at F66 1325mm x 5 is that right..?? please correct me if i'm wrong..!

post-27261-13387765586_thumb.jpg

Archived