Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Milky Way over Knockin, Shropshire

Did you use tracking with this one?

I've got a camera with long exposure facility and wouldn't mind trying some widefield shots...

I doubt it given that you can see the telescope and it isn't stretched weirdly :icon_scratch:

Still, great image. What 14mm lens? :)

Thanks everyone, ive done another bit of a time lapse and it was just a test frame from the set....i liked it so i kept it

No tracking just stuck it on a tripod and pressed the button :)

The lens is a Samyang 14mm f2.8 prime lens.... its great value

Mal you cant live far from me then, im about 15mins from this place, i pass it most days

Peter - nice animation :(. Have you used the 45 second exposure for all your frames in the animation :)

Francis

Yep all 45s frames for the animation...... btw here is a test with a little sound

and here is a link to a few of them added for another time lapse still http://stargazerslounge.com/attachments/imaging-widefield-special-events-comets/66524d1314479704-few-combined-frames-knockin-telescope-lapse.jpg

Archived