NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tele Vue Pronto 70mm ED ......... small but nice

John

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use one of these as a Solar Scope. A coronado 60 (or a 40mm with adapter) threads straight onto the front. I found this far better than the dedicated Coronado solar 60mm scope and you can even remove the filter and use it at night!

I love their honesty - "Please note that the RRP for this product is a complete GUESS - they are no longer available and we can't find any record of what they originally cost. However we are confident that our Outlet price represents very good value for money"

Always had good dealings with the guys up there.

Ah... Saved by not having enough spare cash after buying an SCB-4000 :D

- someone's in for a treat though!

Funnily enough I have exactly the same problem :(

Although.. if it still there when I get home...

OOPPPPSSS...its gone :):D:D:D

Should look quite nice alongside the Vixen ED81S I bought form them a few weeks ago...

Peter...

Whose to say if I dont get on with it it might "re-appear" on the for sale section ... for what i paid for it...

Just had a call from Neil.. it will be with me Tomorrow... Clouds included....

Just had the collection and tracking confimation from the couriers... Look like it will be another logistically painless transaction with Telescope Outlet... I can't fault them...

Archived