Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter 2009-2011 + GRS 2010

AztecastroMcJ

was meaning to do a 2010 Jupiter Collection together months ago,

decided to add recent 2011 capture aswell as dodgy 2009 capture to show obvious missing SEB in 2010.

Also put together GRS comparison pic showing changes in few months during 2010.

1st pic also shows couple of moon and shadow transits, which are quite good to compare aswell,

due to shadow being fairly close and in front of moon Io on 1st,

and other shows shadow well behind moon Europa and only appearing when Europa was leaving Jupiter's disk.

The 5th and 6th Jupiters show SEB Revival starting with dark material clearly showing. (Europa can just be seen on 5th Jupiter, above SEB Revival dark material)

U can see the GRS and Red Spot Jnr (Oval BA) relative position changes aswell in Jupiter's 2,3 n 4

and pic2 i decided to crop some winjupos maps to show changes in more detail between GRS and Oval BA for my GRS 2010 pic.

i remember thinking last year if i could capture GRS and a Moon or Shadow Transit i'd be happy so i'm really pleased with results i got during 2010.

see pics for more details

James

post-16858-133877641659_thumb.jpg

post-16858-133877641666_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived