NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Televue Cars - whatever next?

Adz

Hey all,

Following an idea with Spaceboy. Don't you think Televue should make cars?

Of course they are famed for their optics, but also let us consider the manufacturing quality, design, weight and endless firsts.

Personally I would imagine the vehicle to be a cutting edge motor, with a paint job similar to this :)

dsc_1043copy.jpg

or this!

67334%20-%20Green%20and%20Blacks%20Organic%20Mint%20Chocolate.jpg

Ha ha these are great guys.

I guess what we really need is a superhero wearing Telrad's suit. Driving Nexus's beast to work, motorbike for the Delos wife and tractor for more domestic travel ;)

I guess what we really need is a superhero wearing Telrad's suit. Driving Nexus's beast to work, motorbike for the Delos wife and tractor for more domestic travel ;)

Televue to the rescue!!! :D

What we really need, by the look of this thread.... IS SOME CLEAR SKIES...

You've all gone nuts :D

What we really need, by the look of this thread.... IS SOME CLEAR SKIES...

You've all gone nuts ;)

me and my imaginary friend think your all nuts too :D

yeah got to amuse ourselves some how.... two evenings viewing in a month....

yeah got to amuse ourselves some how.... two evenings viewing in a month....

;):eek: That many !!! I took the bins out a couple of weeks ago but I can't remember the last time I had my scope out. If it's not bad weather it's an early start taking the kids to school :D I'm not usually that bothered about observing during the summer as I hate walking around the next day like some thing from dawn of the dead but I've some Messier I wanted ticking off my list.

One of the saving races of having such a grab and go setup.

A 80mm refractor mounted on a simple Alt/az mount. I can be out observing in a couple of minutes flat letting the scope cooldown whilst viewing

As long as you dont mind that the aperture is small and therefore you need to use your imagination to fill in the detail a bit ;)

two evenings viewing in a month....
;):eek: That many !!!

Two evenings! TWO EVENINGS!?!? I would die for two evenings a month :D

When I was a kid, we used to suffer hours of collimation just far a few minutes of clear skies a year, and that was daytime :)

Oh 4 yorkshiremen...

Two evenings! TWO EVENINGS!?!? I would die for two evenings a month :D

When I was a kid, we used to suffer hours of collimation just far a few minutes of clear skies a year, and that was daytime :)

Oh 4 yorkshiremen...

Very good. ;)

Archived