NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Moon images

robwin

Rob, don't tell anyone, but most of us use photoshop or something similar to sharpen the focus a tad during processing. the images straight out of the camera are never much good.

For first go images they're spot on, especially as you were distracted by the eclipse. I kept forgetting to play with the camera and never checked the focus once during the totality (that's why the DSLR shots of totality are not posted).

Well done Rob, now let's have some more.

Captain Chaos

Rob, I find focusing with a DSLR a bit of a beech, how on earth your supposed to get it spot on using that tiny little view finder is beyond me. If you crack it, your a better man than I :scratch: :lol:

Great shots! Keep em' coming.

Caz

Rob, I find focusing with a DSLR a bit of a beech, how on earth your supposed to get it spot on using that tiny little view finder is beyond me. If you crack it, your a better man than I :scratch: :)

Great shots! Keep em' coming.

Caz

I tend to focus on a faint star and then Zoom in on the preview and get it as good as I can. But it's always handy to sharpen a little in photoshop (or similar) during processing.

Very nice images BTW,

Ant

Archived