NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Just ordered my C9.25 OTA.

Hello everyone,

I've at last placed an order for my Celestron C9.25 OTA today from FLO. Plus a William Optics Swan 40mm 2" eyepice, plus I was very lucky to notice that a member of the was selling a brand new Celestron SCT 2" diagonal for a very good price, thank you Kev. I cant wait to receive the items, so that I can try them out, if the weather doesn't change. I'd like to thank FLO for such a good and very polite service, they've been very helpful indeed.

Thanks.

Yes, I finally made my mind up, I cant wait to try it out. How's the 80DS coming along, are you still happy with it? Have you had any more luck with taking any astro photos with the canon and the 80 yet?

Yes, I finally made my mind up, I cant wait to try it out. How's the 80DS coming along, are you still happy with it? Have you had any more luck with taking any astro photos with the canon and the 80 yet?

Still chuffed to bits - too many clouds & getting a bit light now - fingers cross for the weekend though (for both of us) x

Nice one! I got a second hand one last week, just waiting to find a good neq6 now. I don't think I'll be able to wait much longer for a second hand one to show up, I'm sure I'll be speaking to FLO soon!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

John

Nice one! I got a second hand one last week

If you don't mind sharing, what's the current 2nd market price for a C9.25?

I'm interested in planetary AP and it seems this scope is the ultimate sweet spot (I'm thinking of starting at the bitter end with 127 Mak though!)

best of luck with that OTA.

I'll echo other comments in that we all look forward to your first light report and some pics of your new kit.

Fingers crossed for clear skies. :eek:

Congrats Merlin - nice ota. The Celestron 2" diag is smashing and you got a superb bargain there. I can vouch for the WO 40mm too - your view through it will be a tad better than the 800. All you need now is some binoviewers - awesome in the 925. Enjoy :eek:

Archived