NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hands up who's fed up of grey skies

geppetto

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest Daz..

If it wasn't for the friends on here I probably would have sold up and started horology.....

Ooh! Watchmaker, eh? Say, I've got this watch I bought for $6 and it runs really slow. ANy ideas? Uh, besides "Pitch it and buy a REAL watch"? :lol:

We got rain yesterday.

We got rain yesterday.

Whooa...

Steady on AM....Rain in Arizona.....Now I am thinking about chucking it in!

Now i am considering slashing my wrists

Kai...

For goodness sake wait untill after the SP. 20 gallons of apple juice will make the weather a lot better!

We got rain yesterday.

Whooa...

Steady on AM....Rain in Arizona.....Now I am thinking about chucking it in!

Don't do that. You should have seen the sky this morning! Clear of air pollution and dust, visibility was well over 70 miles. If the air settles down tonight...

Horizontal or vertical layers?

Horizontal Phil....

Here you go!

30 subs at 1/60th ISO 200

10 subs at 1/30th ISO 100 for the core.....(Rasberry layer)... :lol:

I dark frame subtracted (For the Merlot)... 8)

Hope you dont mind Greg but ive had a play with your image. Processed in Paint shop Pro, adjusted the gamma, noels actions. Think Ive brought out some of the fainter detail that was hiding there

image.jpg

Cakes? Jelly? Incitement to Hara Kiri? come on chaps were made of sterner stuff than this

Re registax some of your old AVI's I guarantee they will ne better than the first time, tidy up all your cables, make a new eyepiece box,strip and regrease everything that moves, start a lunar/solar file, make permanent tripod markers, or, order a blumming SGL Sweater! :lol: and He spake unto them saying'And this too shall pass away' :D :D

Of course we're fed up,but thanks to this forum we still have each other :sunny: :sunny:

Cheers Frank

Cakes? Jelly? Incitement to Hara Kiri? come on chaps were made of sterner stuff than this

Re registax some of your old AVI's I guarantee they will ne better than the first time, tidy up all your cables, make a new eyepiece box,strip and regrease everything that moves, start a lunar/solar file, make permanent tripod markers, or, order a blumming SGL Sweater! :D and He spake unto them saying'And this too shall pass away' :D:p

Of course we're fed up,but thanks to this forum we still have each other :sunny: :sunny:

Cheers Frank

Done all of that Frank :lol:

Apart from the Sweater (have started Knitting now to pass the time)

Now wheres my number 9 needles............

See kain as soon as you show up the clouds go... :sunny:

Crystal clear morning in Devon so as long as it stays that way and I get some work done :D I'll get the CaK PST on the sun this afternoon :lol:....Here's hoping..

HA HA HA HA

It looks like i have nicked Gregs blue skies :D

Just to let you know that the sky is blue at the moment and i can see the moon :lol:

Frank

I lost my Teddy Bear on the Isle of Wight when i was 6 :D and havent recovered from it

Horizontal or vertical layers?

Horizontal Phil....

Here you go!

30 subs at 1/60th ISO 200

10 subs at 1/30th ISO 100 for the core.....(Rasberry layer)... :lol:

I dark frame subtracted (For the Merlot)... 8)

Hope you dont mind Greg but ive had a play with your image. Processed in Paint shop Pro, adjusted the gamma, noels actions. Think Ive brought out some of the fainter detail that was hiding there

image.jpg

Blimey, the detail you guys can extract from some of these bland images is tantamount to miraculous.

:D

Archived