SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Integrated flux at last...

ollypenrice

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick read on deconvolution - it appears you need to have a far better understanding of the spectra. Unfortunately with a CCD image you'll only have the rough spectra of the filter and response spectra of the CCD sensor itself.

Fantastic image Ollie - I'm just off to bed now to mull over an entirely new concept - international style of astrophotography - brilliant - now you've pointed it out it's obvious....and it reflects quite a few other national characteristics IMHO!

I'm pleased we live on this side of the pond - Vive la European!

Regards

Steve

About time too Olly :D

Cracking image and well worth all the time.

I have two mounts and two cameras so I'll gladly take that MN190 off your hands in order to shoot two at once... (You could replace it with a nice ED120...)

Olly

I have two mounts and two cameras so I'll gladly take that MN190 off your hands in order to shoot two at once... (You could replace it with a nice ED120...)

Olly

LOL, might give these bad boys another bash when the nights get darker.

Thanks all,

I did try Peter's wavelets in Astra Image and got a little more out of the M81 core, mainly to right and below the very centre. I also stretched M82 a little harder. Deconvolution remains a mystery to me!

AweSIM, erm, snap might be better like like this; sn...insert 19 hours...ap!!!

Final version; Galaxies - ollypenrice's Photos

Olly

Archived