NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Looks like it will be clear!

Kain

"Here's a valentines card dear! What's that? Are we going out for dinner?? With skies like these? You must be mad, woman!!!!"

Posted on: Today at 03:39:18 PMPosted by: Kain

Quite right too..................................good luck. :lol:

Andy.

"Here's a valentines card dear! What's that? Are we going out for dinner?? With skies like these? You must be mad, woman!!!!"

How cruel can you get, poor woman. If you hadn't bought her that V.card the conflict could have been avoided. :lol:

Did manage to get a peek at some stuff before committee. Pretty good seeing as well. Andromeda, M35, M36, M37, M38, M42, M45 were all quite amazing in a 10" and 14" dob. And I found M1 again (woohoo!) still just a fuzzy blob though!!

Our main 16" LX200 has gone Phut!!! Spares are on their way apparently!!

Finaly got the scope out last night, alot of dew though, I kept the scope clear but when Idownloaded the photos, they were carp, the camera lens must have misted up.

I noticed that the only part of the sky that was good seeing was from above to the NorthWest the rest of the sky seemed to have a whitish glow.

Saw a nice meteor, falling from Saturn towards the east.

Clouds forcast again now, so thats it for a bit, been a bad winter so far, things can only get clearer

M2

I can't ever work in wind. It spoils a good clear night for me. That's why I'm not getting up tomorrow morning - the first clear night in ages (according to met off). It was an excellent night last night, but other matters kept me indoors! Right now it looks like there will be a few trees down in the morning.

Andrew

Archived