NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hereford....Multiple Orange Lights in Sky

paulhereford

Has anyone else in the Hereford area witnessed the multiple orange lights in the sky tonight....I noticed them rising over the horizon around 10.15pm whilst looking toward Orion and they are still appearing now. There are no flashing lights....they rise and move slowly to the South East toward Mordiford?

Anyone seen them...anyone know what they are are? I've seen over a dozen so far.

I remember the wife coming in from work one night buzzing saying she had seen a bunch of orange lights hovering over the hills, she swore blind that what she had seen was a bunch of UFOs,

A few nights later we were looking in that general direction and sure enough we spotted more of them, and yes they were lanterns,

We purchased some just to see what they looked like and how far they were visible for, what we found was they looked identical to what she and myself had seen, in good light they were visible with the naked eye for 20-25 miles,

But I know of a few people that have been fooled by these things.

A squadron of about 50 went over our site at Kelling last Autumn.

If people want to celebrate something, what's wrong with a few beers, and Hip Hip Hooray, rather that throw those thing into the sky with a fire inside them.:rolleyes:

Ron.

Archived