Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

CELESCOPE

Hi everyone , just to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR , as we are on the last day now , i think we can look back at some amazing progress in the Forum , as individuals we have all had our ups and downs in life, lets just hope the next year will maybe a little kinder to us , in many respects , weather etc , and our home life . for me it will be my last year as providing a service to this Country , as i retire this coming November, a liitle sad , but at least hopefully i will be able to stay up later ehehhehe ,

So lift up your Glass everyone , a toast to SGL, ((HIC))

And on a final note , HURRY UP BACK Rus

Rog

:)

Bah Humbug !

errrrrrr I mean yeh Happy New Year to one and all !

Good luck to you Rog in your final stint on the front line lets hope very much that 2007 be an improvement on 06

I too raise my glass or will when we eat our Turkey later on we always have one for the new year too

Take it easy chaps on the alcohol front slowly slowly will get you right there and safer no need to binge

From Mother Hen :)

Archived