Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Frosty the Telescope

CGolder

I must be mad, it was dark nice and early last night and the seeing was amazing, so the whole scope family had a run last night including the new imaging set up. I was looking for comparisons with my etx and my lx10 and then i couldn't resist getting the lx90 out as its just amazing.

I was out till 1:30am and the frost was gathering on the scopes and dew shields so i thought it was time to come inside :)

u know its cold when one min you have a sip of coffee and then u have another and its stone cold :D

post-19390-133877505554_thumb.jpg

post-19390-133877505561_thumb.jpg

post-19390-133877505567_thumb.jpg

post-19390-133877505575_thumb.jpg

Well, I had 2 scopes out, so way down on you !

I've used "they must be breeding" excuse to explain my

eyepiece collection, but the missus doesn't believe me.

I will use the "how many pairs of shoes do you have"

remark next !!

Best regards, Ed.

I have been struggling a bit with space as the 10" lx90 come around rather unexpectedly. so it was very nice to get some good comparisons of all my scopes together... you know the scope that impressed me the most last night was the etx 125, optically it is a superb scope. packs a big punch for its size.

Archived