Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I've used this in the past and was very pleased:

First Light Optics - Suppliers of Astronomy telescopes, binoculars and accessories from Skywatcher, Celestron, Meade, William Optics, Atik, Imaging Source, Starlight Xpress, ADM, Moonlite, Catseye, Hotech and others.

Agena AstroProducts - Telescopes, Eyepieces, Binoculars & Accessories for the Astronomy Enthusiast, with FREE US Shipping

If looking for quality, expensive, EPs then the s/h market is worthwhile. If you buy from someone here you should get the item as described at a better price. My most expensive EPs ware bought s/h. Problem is you need to wait for them to pop up.

Once you reach 50 posts you can use the sales section and place wanted adds as well.

Most of my eyepieces have been bought used so it's the buy & sell section of SGL and the UK Astro Buy & Sell website as favourites. For new purchases First Light Optics and Telescope House would be top of my list as well though.

Most of my eyepieces have been bought used so it's the buy & sell section of SGL and the UK Astro Buy & Sell website as favourites. For new purchases First Light Optics and Telescope House would be top of my list as well though.

As above, but with Modern Astronomy added also :eek:

I avoid "new" ep's if I can - you can get some great bargains from the For Sale section or Astro Buy Sell. Avoid auction sites unless you know what you're doing, and make sure you buy from another astronomer - we mostly keep our kit in tip top condition and often only sell to upgrade to the next best thing lol :eek:

Archived