Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

15 Jupiters showing Io transit shadow Sept 24th

Space Cowboy

Thanks Hugh! I messed up the triangle though...blown my chance of being a Ref at the crucible! :)

Can't believe I took all these at 10fps and forgot to try 5fps as my best Jupiter from earlier in the week was at 5fps...such an idiot though had been up since 5.30am....maybe I should try performance enhancing substances to stimulate brain at such late hours.

Focusing was very hard as I normally use one of Jup's moons but they were all out of shot so tried using Io shadow but with all the waxing and waning was never sure if it was focused properly.

Cheers James! I was intending animation but i can't figure out how to crop all the images to the same size without having to run all the avi's through castrate which would mean having to restack everything?

I know what you mean about fewer frames with 5 fps but I really should try it at least once each session :icon_salut:

Archived