NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

What do YOU! want!

If I won the lottery I'd put an offer in for the LBT, or at least a timeshare of it.

Oh, well, if we're talking lottery win here, I'd have a mountain villa in Fiji, where in the daytime girls would swim up to me with umbrella drinks, and by night I would enjoy the view of almost the entire sky, night after night. If I wasn't too tired from getting umbrella drinks fed to me all day... :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clear nights, warm weather, good beer, fine wine , and oh yes, any telescope over 100" in the Canaries, and of course you are all invited, what a star party that would be!

nabban

PS bring your own scopes.

I think im more than happy with the scope i have at the moment, i know this will most likly change in the furture when i starting itching for a bigger scope :lol:

I would like shed loads of accessories, i would like : 6mm and 12.5mm 1.25" eyepieces, a couple 2" eyepieces and possible a barlow for them, some 1.25" colour / moon filters, motors for my EQ5 mount or (if i won the lotto) an upgrade to the EQ6 with skyscan, a nice SLR digital camera for some astro photography. :lol: Im sure there is more but i cant think of them off the top of my head. why do i always pick expensive hobbies! Oh and id get a red dot or a telrad.

To use what Twinky wrote, I do have everything I need, but I am avaricious for more toys. Bring it on, let's get really wild, I think I would buy a house in "somewhere dark" and get a big/expensive telescope..

A lottery win for me would mean - keep the same chick - she's lovely, keep the house - I like it, keep the kids - I love 'em, but give me a BIG SWITCH for all the lights in Brighouse, Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Elland, Rastrick, Manchester - well, in fact, the north of England.

Oh and world piece (spelt by a Miss World contestant), Please?

Captain Chaos

A cottage on the shores of West Loch Tarbert, Jura. An observatory next door. Nothing too flashy - 20" aperture will do fine. A 46' Hallberg Rassey moored in the bay all at the request of my family brimming with enthusiasm for the stargazing bug.

Failing that an Atik 2HS, a Celestron Fastar correcting lens and a Celestron focal reducer please.

Another bottle of Dom please Hudson

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Martin

Archived