Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Scope Accessories Website

Hey all,

Mods move this if it's not in the right place, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a good website (preferably that you have used and trust) that sells scope accessories. I'm particularly after a moon filter and another eyepiece, something less than my 10mm, maybe a 6mm for my Skywatcher 130. I've used uk-telescopes.co.uk in the past but they don't seem to have a huge amount in stock at the moment.

Thanks!

With the plossls, the smaller focal length, the tighter the eye relief. But if you don't wear glasses for observing it shouldn't be a problem.

Not entirely sure i would go with either to tell the truth. What sort of budget do you have? I only say because it's possible to pick up a TMB Planetary 6mm (or even a 5mm) for £36. And it will be a much nicer observing experience than a tiny little plossl. The 6mm TMB will give 150x and the 5mm 180x. You'll be able to use 150x most nights of the year and even 180x is a good to use power most nights. And well within the limits of your scope.

Archived