Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Classic Quotes from Ebay

Polar Bear

You gotta love ebayers. My wife has been trying to sell a saddle (sort for horses...if you think Astonomy is expensive try horses...better than burning £10 notes, these suckers convert money to s*** which you then have the joy of shovelling up)

Spec. in posting: suit large horse 17HH (or something like that)

Q: what size is it ?

Wifey: 4 5/8" across the channel

Q: Whats that in inches?

Remains unsold if anyone needs a saddle for a really big horse.

Spotted tonight in a binocular listing.

Q: Hi I need these urgently as my parrot escaped to the tree top ! Please could you do a buy it now ?? I do not know anything about binoculars. Many Thanks

A: No I'm sorry we will let the auction run.

Well it's happened to me only tonight! I've mentioned before, my lad works at an auction house, basically they deal with bankrupt stock, clearance stuff, they even have the leftovers from bid up TV!

Anyway, I picked up a rather nice home gym system the other week, for an even nicer price, new & boxed & heavy, so it's on the bay as new/boxed.

I've just been sent this question :-

"how come u have not opened it ?"

How the hell do you answer that one!

Well it's happened to me only tonight! I've mentioned before, my lad works at an auction house, basically they deal with bankrupt stock, clearance stuff, they even have the leftovers from bid up TV!

Anyway, I picked up a rather nice home gym system the other week, for an even nicer price, new & boxed & heavy, so it's on the bay as new/boxed.

Simple.. just say you'd received two of them for your birthday. :)

Or, tell them you weren't strong enough to open gym packaging.

I answered my questioner but unfortunately it wouldn't let me publish it to my item page as it has less than 12 hours to go, but sent him this :-

Dear tnmcarparts,

I bought the gym because I was weedy and needed to

build up, unfortunately I don't even have the

strength to open the box.

:)

I answered my questioner but unfortunately it wouldn't let me publish it to my item page as it has less than 12 hours to go, but sent him this :-

Dear tnmcarparts,

I bought the gym because I was weedy and needed to

build up, unfortunately I don't even have the

strength to open the box.

:)

Absolutly love this answer!

Archived