Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

MUGS!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello all

Could anyone tell me if there is a delay in delivery as i placed an order on the 31st july and heard nothing yet and i`m parched :D

ordered a while ago too , nada yet.

I've just sent a message to Daz to see what the delay is.

It may just be pressures of life, in which case all I can do is apologise and offer money back to anyone who doesn't want to continue to wait.

Once I have an answer back from Daz, I'll contact you all again.

Tutankhpip, just hang fire till I know what's going on with them but I'm sure that we can sort you out!

Ant

OK had a brief natter with Daz today. It is as I suspected a case of not enough hours in the day.

Obviously there are occasions when SGL has to take a back seat to our work and family lives...

Daz will be sorting this out soon, and my understanding is that they should be dispatched by the end of the week.

But as previously mentioned, if anyone doesn't want to carry on waiting, let me know via PM and I will arrange for a refund.

Apologies again for the delay.

Ant

Awesome, but not sure I'd live for long after ordering more than the expected number of eyepieces!

However, my girlfriend does want a thermos flask for hot ribena when we go out observing. An SGL one would be perfect (and might let me slip a mug purchase in at the same time)

Archived