Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunar - 07/10/06

Grant

Hi guys,

A few more images of the moon tonight, taken with the trusty Nikon Coolpix 4600 just held up to a 25mm meade eyepiece (I think)...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm really pleased with the detail I'm getting through the new gear... Also had chance to look at Albero which I'd never looked at before, was a pleasure to see, couldn't hunt for much else because the moon was so bright! Had the stupid idea of looking at the moon through my 2" eyepiece without any filters... ouch!

Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to the moon disapearing so I can take a gandar at some other stuff, but I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying taking pictures of the moon! It gives instant results and is a joy to look at.

Wow nice images mate.

And there was me thinking it was a full moon! Evidently not as your pics show!

Alberio is my favourite double, I always have a peek at it when I'm out with the scope, I will miss it when it vanishes :rolleyes:

Kain

Archived