15.5 MILLIMETRE Newtonian - the proof!!!

ollypenrice

Okay, ye of little faith, here is the PROOF! You will never doubt Honest Olly again!

But another question, for 5 points; who is the gentleman showing such surprize after looking through the mi-Newt? (Graon, get' im off!)

I have just come in from observing the moon in this scopelet and I will tell you straight, I have seen worse in binoculars. Really.

Olly

874462363_j5CY2-X2.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Al Nagler? What a cool little scope!

Does the drum stool come with it?

And the five points go to...

Spot on, Al Nagler. I have just told Ralf and Bertus that Paul wants one. We'll see what they say but wait, they are working on a one inch Maksutov!!! Aperture fever comes to Lilliput....

Olly

And the five points go to...

Spot on, Al Nagler. I have just told Ralf and Bertus that Paul wants one. We'll see what they say but wait, they are working on a one inch Maksutov!!! Aperture fever comes to Lilliput....

Olly

I appreciate the craftmanship involved in the construction of this. I'd be happy to pay say £80-100 for a working model.

It would look fantastic on my desk and it aint something many people have.

I fear my £80-100 may be a bit cheap to secure the construction and sale of one of these.

Any idea on a price?

is that a C11 or 14 in the back ground.... sorry am geeking out here.. :)

Guy

Whichever one that is, I'm more interested in how's that single counterweight enough :D

Olly, nice one! :D Somehow I didn't picture it THAT small!

Marius

I want one. Where can i buy one?

I have a 30 yr old Action Man with a keen interest in astronomy.

Sadly, my action men were executed by air rifle, for cowardice. A black haired eagle eye and blonde bearded sailor. Refused to jump out the back window with hanky parachutes.

.22 lead blew out their chests. Even made black hoods and dug a small ditch behind them.

Mmmm. A psychologist would have had a field day:icon_scratch:

:DAndy.

Sadly, my action men were executed by air rifle, for cowardice. A black haired eagle eye and blonde bearded sailor. Refused to jump out the back window with hanky parachutes.

.22 lead blew out their chests. Even made black hoods and dug a small ditch behind them.

Mmmm. A psychologist would have had a field day:icon_scratch:

:DAndy.

Phew I wasn't the only one then, mine were shot whilst climbing trees with their gripping hands to escape their burning tank.

......and people are worried about the violence kids see on TV and the net nowadays.

They had a fair military trial. ie: Me and bro. They remained silent and refused to answer any questions. Water boarding wasn't invented then, or I'm sure we would have tried that. Soft toys/friends, Teddy and doggy were the cowards lawyers. No appeals were submitted, therefore sentence was given. Totally above board.

Andy.

My action men were real heroes, they fought in the trenches, they fought on the beaches, they fought on the landing grounds etc.

Didn't stop me running them over at high speed with the armoured personel carrier (towed behind my push bike).

Archived