NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Germany!

Passi

Hi there,

I just found this great forum via Google and want to shortly introduce myself:

My name is Pascal, I'm from Germany and I am very interesseted in astronomy and especially astrophotograghy.

As I'm relatively new to this, I only got a few pictures which I could show, but there will be more to come soon, I hope :D

My first contribution to this forum can be found here, I hope you like it.

One thing I do are astronomical timelapse movies. Those show the night sky and the milkway. You can have a look on them on my website, if you like to.

I'm looking forward to browse this forum, I'm sure there will be great pictures to discover!

Pascal

Hi and a warm welcome to this forum Pascal. :)

If you're fortunate to observe the Milky Way without the 'benefits' of light pollution, it's beauty and scale never fails to disappoint!

Keep up the good work. :D

James

Hi Pascal,

I'm an English astro nut living in France for the dark skies. What's it like where you are?

Olly

Hi Olly,

well here in Germany the light pollution is quite high just about everywhere. There are some regions where you can try your luck, but we just don't have enough space to have a really dark region here :D

Thanks to all for your welcomes!

Pascal

Archived