Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

just thought i'd say hello again

Brunty12345

hello all, iv been a member for a while but i avent been able to get on this wonderful forum lately due to constant football training and lots of other bits and bobs going off, so i thought i'd say hello again and i hope to god i avent missed out on loads amazing images and topics, but im back now and you should see me posting more frequently, and to tell the truth im still a newby so i wont be posting useful information at the moment, i just love chatting with people on here, and i learn so much!

Thanks

Wb Brunty - I've been doing this over 3 yrs and still consider myself a newbie. Just don't get the sky at the right time for my hectic life lol.

You should get yourself and kit over to the ems dark site if you can (when conditions are right) - loads of enthusiastic chat, learning, and observing going on :)

:)

I thought things had gone a little quiet.... And that maybe your dog had 'gone too far!'

Welcome back mr B.

I know what you mean though. I go through patches of being able to spend a bit of time chatting and observing, and then I get a project to finish off and even just looking at the lounge doesn't happen.

Still, it's a long term hobby and a life time of learning out there.....best not to rush it eh!

I look forward to more of your chat.

Mike

Hi Adam,

Nice to have you back with us, I do not think you ever stop learning no matter how old you are, but as you become older it becomes more difficult to get your head round some aspects of our wonderful hobby, enjoy the forum.

John.

Thanks for all of the welcomes back! and i might have to consider trying to get over to that sight, iv been having a few clear nights lately but due to being tall and constant football training it seems to be take it out on my back and my scope is abit small compared to me, so i dont really want to do my back in even more by leaning forward to look through the ep, and i always seem to have football training onn the most beautiful nights >.< haha

:)

I thought things had gone a little quiet.... And that maybe your dog had 'gone too far!'

haha, it wouldnt suprise me 0.0 he likes to use my arm as a chew toy for some strange reason <.< but to tell the truth he has calmed down abit lately, hes learning aswell >.< i can bite back, he knows that haha

Glad you have not given up as astronomy takes time and effort (and cash), many older members have had prolonged breaks with work etc thats life as they say.

JohnH.

havent heard from you in a while, and nope i dont think il ever give up on astronomy, to tell the truth the older i get i think the more il be interested into it, sometime soon hopefully il be able to get my own house *fingers crossed* so then theres no hassle from the family lol im 18 on the 29th aswell, so i think it is time to start thinking about my own place =]

Adam, an early "Happy Birthday!". :)

And good on yer, there's not many an 18 year old in the position to even think of getting their own place.

Let alone with the gumption to want/get it.

Archived