Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any End To This Weather?

Nexus 6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think all who made purchases recently should return them!

Anything to appease the weather gods.

Looks like your the main culprit Astro Baby

;)

Alan

sorry guys i'm expecting a whole new setup today and towards the end of the week.

if you all donate 1 expensive piece of equipment to me i'll delay opening the box until Monday ;)

What can I say, we had clear skies last night not fantastic seeing and transparency was lower than I would have liked and coldish but a few star like things out...

But I couldnt be bothered going out ;)

I got a great image of Mars on Wednesday past, I suspect this was one of the nights you mention in your post!
Yes - Weds 10th and Fri 12th - the same evenings as the IAA lecture & observing meet. Guess who stayed home & observed instead of making 120+ mile round trips! It's taken me until now to catch up with reducing my variable star observations ....

Yes - Weds 10th and Fri 12th - the same evenings as the IAA lecture & observing meet. Guess who stayed home & observed instead of making 120+ mile round trips! It's taken me until now to catch up with reducing my variable star observations ....

Hi Brian

I also did not go to either for similar reasons, I hear it was a good lecture, but the clear nights are so few and far between.

I've taken up knitting. So far this week i have knitted myself 15 pairs of boxer shorts.

Sounds likea bit of a yarn ... are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes?. ;)

Do they keep you warmer? Oh you wont have been able to try them out yet silly me.

But look on the bright side if they turn out to be pants they will still be useful lol

Must stop now before I get into trouble and to preserve the orignal thread...

Sorry!

Archived