Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astronomica UK

I bought a 2" extender from them. Toke me nearly 2 weeks to receive but I live in Portugal. Otherwise it went well.

Just an advice, if FLO (link on top) can match the prices and have the item then you should give them a call. I seen Steve solve post sales problems in a way most stores wouldn't do.

I bought a 6mm TMB eyepiece, can't recall if I bought anything else before that. They are OK. Always respond to enquiries, are succinct and polite in replies. Reasonable prices. I'd buy from them again if I wanted something FLO don't sell/stock.

It's a shame they don't stock the iOptron dual-mount Alt-Az cube & tripod - as their prices are reasonable, and the only people who do seem to sell it are much more expensive than they are for other items.

M.

I also bought an adaptor from Richard at Kelling last Autumn.

They always visit Dalby Forest Starfest in August each year.

Richard organises the Water Bottle + Compressed air, highest Rocket Competition for the Young Uns. Good fun it is too.

Ron.;).

• 1 month later...

Archived