Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Helllo from Nr W-ton

MrGoatsmilk

Hello all

I decided to join after reading a thread on a meet with members near me, I'm between Cannock and Wolverhampton and look forward to meeting up for some observing sessions if no one minds me tagging along that is, I have been wanting to get out in the evenings with the scope but I'm not keen on going it alone, after all you never know who's lurking nearby, safety in numbers is my view.

I have been using an Orion Europa 150 for a while along with Bins, more recently I have purchased a Meade 8" Lx90 which I'm learning to use when clear skies and time allow me to. I am also a member of Wolverhampton AS after joining last year, several years ago I was a member of Walsall AS.

I'm also a keen photographer using Canon Dslrs.

Well that's a brief me

Regards

Stuart

We are pleased to welcome you to the Forum Stuart.

You will get loads of assistance here, so your learning curve needn't be so steep.:).

SGL are having a Star Party in Herefordshire in April, perhaps you might like to join us. No need to take any equipment, there will lots of scopes of all types for you to have a look at, and through.

If you are interested, you can register at the SGL Shop Here. http://stargazerslounge.com/star-parties/79441-sgl5.html

Ron.;)

We are pleased to welcome you to the Forum Stuart.

You will get loads of assistance here, so your learning curve needn't be so steep.:).

SGL are having a Star Party in Herefordshire in April, perhaps you might like to join us. No need to take any equipment, there will lots of scopes of all types for you to have a look at, and through.

If you are interested, you can register at the SGL Shop Here. http://stargazerslounge.com/star-parties/79441-sgl5.html

Ron.;)

Star Party sounds just like my sort of thing, is there a link re the costs involved?

Thanks

Stuart

Archived