Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello Robert From Northern Ireland

Robert Watson

Hi I'm Robert

I would like to say thanks to Stargazers Lounge for accepting me as a new member

I myself am just new to Astronomy (got my first scope an Meade ext 70 goto ) about ayear ago, Then a celestron 1400 firstscope . I'm now looking to buy somthing a bit bigger .As a newcomer to Astronomy i need to know a lot of answers to a lot of questions so im hopeing all you pro's can help me out

Many thank's Robert:)

Welcome to SGL! you will find a lot of help on this forum, and id suggest a reflector telescopes if your looking for a chunky one :) or maybe a dobsonian? click FLO at the top of the page and browse thier scopes, they have a wide range of scopes for sale =]

Hi I hope someone can help me .

I'm looking for johninderby he posted a Skywatcher Skyliner 250pk scope for sale.

I'm very intrested in trying to buy the above scope .

So johninderby if you read this or anyone who knows john could you please get in touch Many thanks P.S Also thanks to all who have welcomed me to Stargazers

Hi I hope someone can help me .

I'm looking for johninderby he posted a Skywatcher Skyliner 250pk scope for sale.

I'm very intrested in trying to buy the above scope .

So johninderby if you read this or anyone who knows john could you please get in touch Many thanks P.S Also thanks to all who have welcomed me to Stargazers

Hi Robert

I'll get back to you tomorrow with the shipping cost.

John

Archived