SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

CLEARANCE: ADM Dual Saddle upgrade for EQ6

FLO

We received another ADM delivery today. Unfortunately one of the Dual Saddle upgrades for EQ6 came loose in the packaging and knocked up against two others so we now have three saddles with scrapes and a few dings. The marks are cosmetic only and are similar to the ones you might inflict yourself when mounting a telescope in the dark.

We are offering these at the clearance price of only £75 delivered (£40 saving).

This price is not advertised on our website, when ordering please enter 'admsgl' in the coupon-code box at the checkout.

adm_dual_saddle_eq6_heq5.jpg

The saddle replaces the standard EQ6 saddle with a dual-saddle device that enables both the popular Vixen (Skywatcher/Celestron) and Losmandy type dovetails to be mounted directly to the mount.

The split clamp design provides an extremely solid locking surface with maximum contact along the entire length of the saddle.

Stainless steel guide pins and a spring-loaded design maintains the proper dovetail angles.

Made from hard black-anodized aluminum for maximum durability and good looks.

Fitting the saddle is a two-minute job: Remove the three black Allen screws just underneath the saddle, lift the original saddle off, put the new one on then re-fit and tighten the three screws - easy!

Consider also that the ADM system of mounting accessories is modular so at a later date this saddle could be combined with any of the ADM Vixen or Losmandy-type saddles dovetails and mounting bars.

adm_universal_dovetail_bar_vixen_synta_thumb.jpgadm_universal_losmandy_dovetail_thumb.jpgadm_dual_mounting_bar_vixen_synta_thumb.jpgadm_losmandy_dual_mounting_bar_thumb.jpgadm_guidescope_finderscope_rings_thumb.jpgadm_vixen_synta_dovetail_guidescope_rings_thumb.jpg

for details of these and other ADM Accessories please see our website.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it is part of a modular system it is a simple matter to swop the mounting puck for one to fit a HEQ5. We'd be happy to do that for one of them :D (we have an EQ6 put aside for star parties so we'll use the scuffed puck on that).

HTH

So good, I have ordered two of em (well I had one on order anyway, but have requested a second one for a good friend)...and an apology to Steve (open) for the PM sent which was wine induced... I knew these guys would come through

Thank-you chaps :)

The design and build quality of ADM kit is impressive. This saddle for example has two over-sized screws, stainless steel guide pins, a reliable spring action and a clamp that grips the bar along the full length of the saddle so no ugly marks on the dovetail.

If you buy any ADM kit bought from FLO and are not seriously impressed simply return it for a refund - that includes these clearance items :D

No chance of that...I have ADM kit on my C11 already, it's built like a tank...only Arthur comes close in the UK for my money in terms of matching Anthony's build quality...

Thanks Steve again..

Now...beddy byes time

(hic...!)

...I have ADM kit on my C11 already, it's built like a tank...only Arthur comes close in the UK for my money in terms of matching Anthony's build quality...

Yes, I saw some of Arthur's kit at the SSP, it did look good and the new stuff he is producing does have a certain ADM look about it...

No chance of that...I have ADM kit on my C11 already, it's built like a tank...only Arthur comes close in the UK for my money in terms of matching Anthony's build quality...

+1

I've been buying ADM (+Arthur/Ambermile!) stuff for years now, and always preferred it to Losmandy (both in price and quality!).

Well I bought the Dual mount one, and as I am now in the process of putting the EQ6 on to it pier in the Obs. I too would have liked this upgrade. Never mind, I'll get one eventually. I saw the Offer just too late and Nick nicked em.:D

Ron.:)

Archived