Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

16 inches for the price of 12 .......

John

Could be dodgy alright. That said, I did manage to get my 16" LB for GBP968 brand new from TelescopeHouse last December. God Bless the Meade Discount at the time, the 10% Telescopehouse Discount and the euro hitting parity with Sterling at the time though. I paid 1100 euro including shipping to Ireland. They were/are about 2400 euro on the continent!! Maybe the seller got the same once in a lifetime deal......maybe they don't realise that wasn't the normal price and they could get much more for it now, ie make a profit.......or yeah...maybe the ad is dodgy :D

Stop it you lot you'll scare the seller off

I'm having a bit of fun at the mo :):evil6:if this is on the level I'm a banana

If I'm wrong I will buy the scope and turn yellow and you will all be green with envy

apparentlythe scope is just 1 month old and Traceys daughter does not want this telescope but the 12" LX 90 and the 3k pictures of the scope are amazing :(

Tracy has just offered to send it by courier for inspection :D

please join in

Steve

Archived