Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Work in progress SH-2-171

peter shah

I wasnt going to post this yet.... i was hoping for more data by now....UK weather strikes again :)

Ive hoped to get this last year but never got around to it .....Its going to be an HST colour palette S2,HA and O3....but this is all i got...

i had to use a brighter guide star than i would have liked to as the clouds caused a few problems, so guiding wasnt as smooth as normal....but just about ok...ive been getting a slight rotation from misalignment...so thats somthing else i need to sort out :grin:

anyway an hour and 40mins in H-alpha so far....SD combined and just curves and levels in ps......

thanks for looking

post-17181-13387739512_thumb.jpg

I did this for the first time recently and was very pleased with the way it came out even with my limited processing skills so I'm really looking forward to your finished hubble version Peter

I did this for the first time recently and was very pleased with the way it came out even with my limited processing skills so I'm really looking forward to your finished hubble version Peter
i know, i saw it roy...it was your shot that prompted me :) i was hoping to get this one last year...thanks for reminding me it was about!!!
I dont recall seeing this one before, there's some lovely intricate detail in that one.

What OTA are you using for this one Peter?

Cheers

TJ

I use an AG8 astrograph perfect FOV for this object. heres my kit;) click the link below to see it

Equipment

Archived