Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Salisbury Star Party sketches- M27

Doc

Simply breath taking, exactly how I remember seeing it through your 16" dob, thank you so much for your fantastic company throughout, your generosity and patience explaining the benefits of dobs, allowing us to see for the first time some wonderful jewels in the night sky, but mostly thank you for the friendship you showed towards my family, it really was a pleasure to have met you and Steve ( by the way, why didn't Steve jog home? lol)..

Carl

I've been a bit lazy with my sketches. Your excellent pics have inspired me to have another go and try to be more accurate. If I manage anything half decent I will post it (but don't expect anything up to your standard!).

Simply breath taking, exactly how I remember seeing it through your 16" dob, thank you so much for your fantastic company throughout, your generosity and patience explaining the benefits of dobs, allowing us to see for the first time some wonderful jewels in the night sky, but mostly thank you for the friendship you showed towards my family, it really was a pleasure to have met you and Steve ( by the way, why didn't Steve jog home? lol)..

Carl

Carl the pleasure was all mine.

I couldn't believe how keen Steph was on getting a dob. Fingers crossed you two get one.

Mick,,we arrived home only 2 hrs ago (Tuesday 25th),,Steph keen lol,, she suggested we stay a while longer so we stayed an extra 2 nights, Steph travelling to work in day time and returning in the evening. She has now reassessed the front garden which was earmarked for veg to include an obs!!!!!! 12" dob will be purchased in the coming weeks (sooner rather than later) so yes Keen is the word I would use too lol..May I add the success of converting her is largely down to you and Steve, as without your friendship and willingness to share some amazing views through your dobs, the conversion process would have surely taken much longer lol.. This will be the first time I have ever thanked someone for costing me money (I'm paying for the dob) hahahaha

Archived