Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello all

ROBBO45

Hi everyone, just thought I would say hello. I am from Liverpool and have always had an interest in the night sky. I must admit that though I have an interest, I know virtually nothing about the subject. So basically I am on here to read and hopefully learn. I have a decent spotting scope and have observed Saturn and the rings around the planet, plus the comets Hyakutake and Hale-Bopp I will never forget, but thats about it. But I hope by joining this site I may be able to learn and observe a bit more.

Thanks

Hi Robbo,

Welcome to SGL. A good link I found on here posted by Doc, http://stargazerslounge.com/primers-tutorials/81493-object-list-indexed-constellation.html

It's a good help & guide to get you started.

I hastily bought a rather naff scope a week or so ago, and am now waiting to get a new decent one, (after taking the naff one back that is).

You'll find these guys very helpful & friendly.

Happy stargazing.

Tony

helloo

just thought I'd tag along my hi i'vejustjoined, I'm from the Wirral, not far from Liverpool.

I'll be into my second year of studying physics and astronomy at university this September....at the moment I'm getting back into working after a couple of months' lazy holiday

cheerio for now

coszcatl

Archived