Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Two birds, one stone...

ollypenrice

Hi again,

I wouldn't really throw stones at birds of course, but I might have thrown a few at Bill Gates during this project. He decided to file all my reds in an unknown format FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!! But we got there in the end. The full res version is real fun to cruise around in. 3752265358_a13bf52456_b.jpg

Cheers,

Olly

PS Just need some Ha for the Swan. It's on the list.

Cheers all. Daniel, the mosaic was done in Registar. It won't always get it seamless first time but it is easy to sort it, usually. I sometimes do two versions with the joint in different places and then combine images in Photoshop. This averages things out.

Just seen the biggest ruddy fireball since Tunguska, honestly. A blaze of pure reds and blues the diameter of the full moon as it flared. Have to tell someone!!

Olly

Ah yes, Registar, I forgot about that one. Need to give it a try sometime. Photomerge in CS3 works pretty well, but sometimes it doesn't like to put seams in inconspicuous places. I wish there was a program that not only stitched, but blended the image colors and intensities as well.

Fireball, eh? Never seen one, sounds like you definitely saw a doozie. It may be on the news, I hope. :)

Daniel

Archived