Canon EOS 6D Mark II - Synscan Pro camera control issues

Hi I recently bought the shutter release cable for the Star Adventurer GTI and when I try to use the Camera Control to take multiple exposures it seems to not work and just start 1 exposure that doesn't stop until I remove the cable... I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong here so any help would be appreciated!

I'm using the Synscan Pro app on android to connect to it, I have the shutter release cable plugged into the camera, in the app I set up the exposure group to do 15 exposures at 15s and to wait 2s but once it finished I just had one picture that was a 260s exposure, even if I split the groups up I just end up with a single exposure 😅

6 hours ago, Lewis U said:

I'm using the Synscan Pro app on android to connect to it, I have the shutter release cable plugged into the camera, in the app I set up the exposure group to do 15 exposures at 15s and to wait 2s but once it finished I just had one picture that was a 260s exposure, even if I split the groups up I just end up with a single exposure 😅

Do you have the camera setting (on the 6D MkII) set to Bulb? 

• Like 1