Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

tripod for heq5

I just got my new heq5 head and now I'm looking for a tripod for it. I've seen some on Ebay for it. But they are too expensive. And nobody here locally sells 1. The 1s that carry it are not locally, does anyone know of any other brand of tripod that I would be compatible with it. Thankyou in advance. I bought the heq5 for it here locally and it did not come with a tripod.

They can try the Canadian site. Or just buy the tripod from an astro retailer, it's cheap (cost) and very sturdy comparable to other options like a Berlebach or carbon fibre tripod.

Edited by Elp

Just thinking outside the box, do you have somewhere that your mount could stay outside permanently? If so, you could look at a diy pier for the heq5 rather than a tripod. All the best. 

Edited by M40

21 hours ago, cards47 said:

I just got my new heq5 head and now I'm looking for a tripod for it

I built a pillar mount out of scrap aluminium for £30 . If you are handy with tools, maybe an option for you.