NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ahoy hoy!

Lung

I'm a new forum user, although I've been reading it on and off for many years now. I'm a complete beginner looking to pick up astronomy for myself and hopefully my kids too. I've got as far as identifying the kit I wanted in 2020 but the binoculars (Opticron Adventurer 10x50 T) were out of stock even with Opticron and then I forgot all about them. I'm picking it back up as space seems to be one of the few things my 6yo son is interested in that's not Roblox, and would love to get him looking at the sky.

Edited by Lung
  • Like 4

Welcome you! In the Getting Started General Help and Advice threads you will surely be able to find good advice on deciding on a entry level kit and keep sharing sky observation with your child, and if you need help, be sure to ask your questions, you already know that there are many friendly fellow here who will gladly assist you.

• Thanks 1