NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Highlights of July 23

Nigella Bryant

Stunning images. I love the close-ups. They are really impressive. On top of all that, you achieve this in a month when others are complaining they have seen nothing. I've managed a few sessions on both the Sun and the Moon, but my results pale in comparison to yours.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mandy D said:

Stunning images. I love the close-ups. They are really impressive. On top of all that, you achieve this in a month when others are complaining they have seen nothing. I've managed a few sessions on both the Sun and the Moon, but my results pale in comparison to yours.

Thanks Mandy, much appreciated. I have 113 images for July over ten days of observations so not that bad considering the awful weather here in Devon in july. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, laudropb said:

Great pics Nigella. Let’s me see what I have missed. I only managed 2 sessions in July due to the permacloud cover here.

Oh dear, I seemed to have faired better than some on here. Some observations were challenging though with high winds and fast moving clouds but the breaks in those allowed me to image and observe. 

10 minutes ago, josefk said:

They are just outrageously and fantastically good Nigella - a real pleasure to look at. I imagine they are really satisfying to have captured. 

Thanks josefk, much appreciated. When the stacking finished I was quite excited, especially the close up calcium II k one's. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rusted said:

What a stunning set og images! Producing any one of them ourselves would make us happy.
You present a whole portfolio! Masterful! Well done! :thumbsup:

Thanks Rusted, much appreciated. I'm always humbled by people's comments about my solar image's. I just love the dynamics of solar observations. 

• Thanks 1