Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Belated CME from the 7th Feb

Nigella Bryant

43 minutes ago, Nigella Bryant said:

Thanks Kon, much appreciated, I was just about to change to white light and noticed the plume forming. 

You must be glad that you didn't change. The animation is awesome as well.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Greymouser said:

Yes, truly awesome and even inspiring. Have you thought of writing a book or guide about how you achieve what you do? I would buy it. :smiley:

Thanks for your thoughts, appreciated. No I hadn't thought about writing a book, I'd no idea how to go about it, lol. 

23 hours ago, Nigella Bryant said:

No I hadn't thought about writing a book, I'd no idea how to go about it, lol. 

You could always ask @Ags, who seems to have a very good idea how to do it. If not, you could always just write a guide for here on the forum. :smiley:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Greymouser said:

You could always ask @Ags, who seems to have a very good idea how to do it. If not, you could always just write a guide for here on the forum. :smiley:

I guess with Solar Maximum around the corner it might be appreciated. I'm doing a talk on the Solar Maximum in a few weeks time for my astronomical society. I'll see what I can do after that. 

• Thanks 1