Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

300th Member!

Today has seen our [glow=red,2,300]300th Member[/glow] join up with the Forum! Quite a landmark for SGL esp considering we were looking for 150 by Christmas.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Forum and may it grow with each day.

Regards

James/Admin :lol:

Great Forum James, thanks to you and the Mods/thread masters. I joined about 2 months ago and rarely miss a day without at least looking in.

Congratulations on the 300th member. SGL is going from strength to strength

Tom

I for one enjoy the forum, albeit I've been a little quiet of late.... :insects1:

It's all relative Caz :lol:

Well done admin team, you must feel very proud of what you have achieved with the forum :)

Indeed James.

Great news, very exciting stuff.... please keep those interesting posts & Images coming, you guys do indeed make the forum what it is.

Here's to the next 300!! and long may it continue... who knows we could make it the UK's number 1 astro forum one day!. Hope so!. :lol:

Rob

:)

Indeed James.

Great news, very exciting stuff.... please keep those interesting posts & Images coming, you guys do indded make the forum what it is.

Here's to the next 300!! and long may it continue... who knows we could make it the UK's number 1 astro forum one day!. Hope so!. :lol:

Rob

:)

Quality not quantity

Well done, I have enjoyed my time here, and learnt quite a lot, still have a long way to go.

naz :)

this forum has done well, and i am a member of many.

Though i am only an ordinary member here, i moderate and run many others.

The secret i think u have.

Excellent online community

Some very interesting topics

some of the finest advise, as great ass u thought my lunar piccies are, i would have found them hard to get without that primer.

The truth is i find this an interesting and informative forum, and once of the few i cannot really fault.

you boys (and not forgetting Caz) have all worked extremely hard. and i know what hard work it can be running a forum. Keeping the spam out, defusing rows. Its not easy and its a full time job in itself.

Keep it up you ppl, i know i have not posted much, but i have been watching and reading.

Kindest Regards to you all

Al aka Asteeleleith

Archived