Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGPro Issues?

AMcD

16 minutes ago, tooth_dr said:

I’m currently using SGPro, version 3.2, working ok. 

Just managed to access the SGP Forum.  It says they are having issues with their website, including licensing and registration, and that starting SGPro with the computer connected to the Internet can cause the programme to default to trial mode.  Mine has clearly done that 😔

• Like 1

I got cheesed off with SGP V4 due to guiding and plate solve issues and I’ve now switched to AstroArt 8 which I’ve found more stable (not faultless) especially plate solving and guiding.

Another NINA convert after moving from SGP a few years ago.  SGP had its time but it is too crash prone and NINA has left it miles behind with its plugin architecture.  A shame for SGP and I feel a bit sorry for the two guys who develop it because they did try their best.  However, they will never be able to compete with hundreds of contributors (myself included) who contribute to NINA's open architecture and make it free.