Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Shed conversation starting

tim r

That looks really nice. Well done.

I just have one concern that you don't bang your head on the beam as you approach from the left and go down the step. 

Being under-developed in the height department I wouldn't have that problem!

I'm admiring that BBQ area though!

cheers

gaj

51 minutes ago, gajjer said:

That looks really nice. Well done.

I just have one concern that you don't bang your head on the beam as you approach from the left and go down the step. 

Being under-developed in the height department I wouldn't have that problem!

I'm admiring that BBQ area though!

cheers

gaj

The whole front is being flagged to widen the entrance to the right and the step made redundant , the roof was originally going to slide into the garden  but when I dropped the wall height it was going to impact the fence , not a hill I wanted to die on with the wife lowering the fence. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swoop1 said:

This viewpoint looks like you have demolished a neighbouring building to improve your horizon.

A bit extreme but I salute you😀

Got good northern view, very good southern ok western  the houses are on the east , I would live in the middle of nowhere but it’s not going to happen so making the best of what I’ve got.

I would definitely demolish the houses at the back but the views from prison might be worse.

Edited by tim r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Smoke and mirrors never let her have a long look, will lead to too many questions.

8 hours ago, Joef said:

Tremendous job there, looks really good and solid. I think my other half would go Ape if I hit her with an idea like that. 👍

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Covered my mount as I’m going plaster my walls  don’t like the block work look it feels like a prison cell also I can neaten up my wiring at the same time, my question what colour would you paint the finished walls I’m leaning towards black. 

IMG_0481.jpeg

IMG_0480.jpeg