NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

WO ZS 73 balancing

These  may work  ADM Universal Adapter Block UAB | First Light Optics   or alternatively swap the dovetail for one of these William Optics Vixen Style Long Dovetail Plate | First Light Optics  FLO should be able to advise if either suitable,   also if you haven't done so rotate the scope so that the focuser knobs are on top ..  

If you mount the rings to one end of the dovetail bar (call that the front end), then the other end in the saddle block that should shift the whole scope forward far enough to get a balance. To miss the focus lock screw rotate tube 90 degrees.

I bought a ZS73 version III earlier this year and it came with the small risers attached already as part of the dovetail assembly. Might be worth contacting WO directly (or asking a supplier like FLO) to see what they can do.

Edited by badhex

On 10/11/2021 at 09:26, badhex said:

I bought a ZS73 version III earlier this year and it came with the small risers attached already as part of the dovetail assembly. Might be worth contacting WO directly (or asking a supplier like FLO) to see what they can do.

Thanks, I will give them a email if not @Skyline I'll take you up on your offer! 

• Like 1