Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Where to astro modify DSLR

Maho

I have to say I sent an email to cheap astrophotography a couple of weeks ago (their web form is broken, so this was the suggested alternative) and I’ve heard nothing (nor have I chased yet). 

But hoping that’s a blip. He has an excellent reputation. 

1 minute ago, FenlandPaul said:

I have to say I sent an email to cheap astrophotography a couple of weeks ago (their web form is broken, so this was the suggested alternative) and I’ve heard nothing (nor have I chased yet). 

But hoping that’s a blip. He has an excellent reputation. 

I had my 1100d done by Juan earlier this year. It must be a blip as he got back to me really quickly and turned the camera round in about 4 days

7 hours ago, malc-c said:

Have a read of Gary Honis's web site here  covers all aspects of modifying Canon cameras 

I did my 400D a few years back - it's not difficult, but you need good eyesight or use magnifiers, and take your time 

I posted this question after watching Gary's video. Scared the hell out of me to be honest.

I've emailed Juan, so just waiting to hear back 👍

1 hour ago, Maho said:

I posted this question after watching Gary's video. Scared the hell out of me to be honest.

I've emailed Juan, so just waiting to hear back 👍

I don't think it is Juan's main job, so don't expect a FLO-like lightning email response 😉 

• Like 1