Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

30% Off Affinity

Mick J

And it looks like its getting closer, as there is Mac Beta that supports FITS files

14 hours ago, anon2 said:
AP beta 1.9 notes include:

- Added a new “Astrophotography Stack” persona which allows you to combine dark frames, light frames, bias frames, flat frames and dark flat frames then stack them. FITS images are also supported.

So far only in the Mac version, but we can hope that it will make its way into the Windows beta soon :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been using the Affinity Suite and also their Serif predecessors for many years. They are and always have been fantastic value for money.  The support forums are like the SGL - friendly and informative.

The suite takes some getting used to as they do things differently from the like of the Adobe applications so I find it helps to "unlearn" habits sometimes. They can be buggy at times (crashing, slow etc) and there are some omissions such as PDF passthrough (coming in v1.9) but they are getting better and better and overall I really like and use all three .

As well as the official tutorials I can recommend those created by Olivio Sarikas  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCKx8mAHiFus-XYQLy_WnaA and Affinity Revolution https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6xPJ4dx82vSjysPUyjlCsw

• Like 1

• 4 months later...