Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skyris and SharpCap

Davey-T

Just trying to connect my Skyris274 to SharpCap and getting this message, can't see any Celestron / Imaging Source option in the SharpCap camera menu, do I need to download something from Celestron ?

Windows says camera is working ok.

Dave

121885976_Skyrissharpcap.PNG.e9da483e9848abd356cdb8eaa22ed046.PNG Skyris-sharpcap-2.png.729f43e94da92e5cb850fb279deef88d.png

5 minutes ago, JamesF said:

I'm not aware that you'd need to download anything from Celestron.  As far as I recall the Skyris cameras are standard UVC models (unlike many TIS cameras).

James

Downloaded Celestron camera driver just in case but not helped, long list of cameras in the SharpCap folder but can't see how to access them via the camera selection menu

Dave

604277152_SharpCap3.PNG.58aa3799df31b3c1637b6c090a4c81ad.PNG

22 hours ago, Helen said:

Does this help Dave https://forums.sharpcap.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2582 ?  My skyris and SC do have an uneasy relationship though

Yes saw that Helen, seems to be the same problem, added a post to that thread, Robin said he'd fixed the problem, posted a log file and waiting to hear.

Dave

• Like 1