SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Upcoming ZWO ASIAIR 'Pro'

I set everything up with laptop this is left by the scope.  I then use tablet to operate scope through sky safari on the Celestron skyportal plugged into the CPC.  Everything else is controlled by using Teamviewer I can run everything from my tablet accessing the laptop from wherever in the house or out.  You can be out with the wife and take images at the same time 😁

Edited by Space Bat

22 minutes ago, Anthonyexmouth said:

If this has a web interface id jump on board. i get that a tablet app is useful but having access via laptop would be much more useful when at home. 

There is always apt/indigo sky via pi4 if your running ccd cameras , dslr comparability via Apt yet to be released hopefully in the next update .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

So the ASIAIR supports dew heater control however it doesn’t have RCA connections on the box which is a problem for connecting the straps!

I see over at the Facebook group there is talk that the below site can supply suitable dew heaters or converting cables if you already have the straps.

Straps:

https://www.dewcontrol.com/Dew_Heater_Straps_-_All_Sizes/p3099125_14674363.

Adaptor Cables:

https://www.dewcontrol.com/Power_Cables__-__All_Types/p3099125_13437763.aspx

Hope it helps!

Clear skies :)

Murray

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Muzz said:

So the ASIAIR supports dew heater control however it doesn’t have RCA connections on the box which is a problem for connecting the straps!

No problem. We have thought of that so already have a cable/adapter in development. It won’t be expensive 🙂

Steve 

• Like 4